Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank you to Jess, my friend and neighbor, who "tagged" me to answer the following questions. I have to use one word answers.

1.Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your significant other? hot!
3. Your hair? there
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your favorite thing? alone-time
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? milkshake
8. Your dream/goal? house
9. What room are you in? dining
10. Your fear? loneliness
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? wiser
12. Where were you last night? teaching
13. Something that you aren’t? unopinionated
14. Muffins? blueberry
15. Wish list item? ipod
16. Last thing you did? email
17. What are you wearing? all black (for a skit at D6 tonight - I got ready early)
18. Your TV? basement
19. Your pets? no way (who needs pets when you've got kids!?)
20. Friends? love 'em
21. Your life? good
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? sisters
24. Your car? minivan-megafun
25. Something you’re not wearing? make-up
26. Your favorite store? Walmart (Save Money, Live Better - Walmart) :)
27. Your favorite color? blue
28. When is the last time you laughed? Monday night (at my husband's INCREDIBLE acting)
29. Last time you cried? hmmmm.....

And that's a wrap. Yeah, I cheated on the one word thing a little. That okay. It was more fun. Hey, if you can't cheat on your own blog, when can you? I'm supposed to tag other people, but since I just started this blog, I'm not sure anyone is reading it. However, I tag Marcy to post on our family page. (Heee-heee)

No comments: