Friday, August 28, 2009

Best pregnant picture EVER!

Okay, it took me four pregnancies to get it, but thanks to my friend/photographer, Lynn, I finally got the best pregnant picture I've ever had! I think there must be something key to the fact that you can only see my silhouette. No one can look at it and say, "Wow, her face is really swollen." I love this picture. I might even get it enlarged and hang it up somewhere. I was up at Lynn's cabin for a D6 (our church's family ministry) writing session and Lynn came up with the idea to take this. Thanks, Lynn! I think it only right that Baby #4 gets the best "in mommy's tummy" picture.

5 comments:

Christy said...

love it! and seriously, your belly looks TINY in this picture!

Sandy said...

I keep telling you women are beautiful when they are "great with child"....this picture proves it!

Rachel Lea said...

Ooooo! It's beautiful!

Sharie said...

Great picture in a beautiful scene!

Mindy said...

I love it too!