Thursday, March 19, 2009

My famous sister, Marcy

For those of you who don't know, I have a very cool, very talented musician sister, Marcy. (My other sister, Rachel, is also a very cool, very talented musician sister, but hey, this post is about Marcy.) I was just reading Mark Arant's blog (he is one of the pastors at Cornerstone) and he had a tribute to Marcy. Which led me to check out her myspace page for the very first time. I know, what kind of pathetic sister am I? Anyway, it is very cool and you can even buy her newest cd, "The Gravel Road" from her myspace page. Click here to go visit! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I had looked at Marcy's site after I received her newest CD for Christmas:) She truly is talented, as are her big sisters! Thanks for sharing her with us!
Love, Sandy

Johnson Journal said...

Holly loved reading the blog! Glad you sent it. I look forward to reading more! It was so good to see you all last month. Love, Elizabeth

Sharie said...

Enjoyed Marcy's songs--thanks for sharing the site.

The Massons said...

hey holly! i didn't know you had a blog! i can't believe sophie is that old already! i remember coming to hang out with you when renae was just about a month old and she was about 7 months. now renae is a year and half . . . it goes so quick! i really love having a girl. renae is already into purses, SHOES, and anything girly. i'm so glad. ok. this is a long comment. glad i found your blog. :) have a great day, and tell mike i'm still mad at him for not sending us an unedite version of esmerelda. it was TORTURE reading facebook and blogs around christmas time that raved about it. i can't wait to see it. but i'm still mad at mike. :)

The Massons said...

and i meant sophia . . . not sophie :)