Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm famous!

Well, not quite.  :)  But my uncle shows cows at the state fair and I made a sign for him to display at the fair.  (In case you missed that post, I have an etsy store where I sell handpainted custom family name signs.)  Well, he got interviewed by WHOTV 13 and my sign made it onto the news, too!

I realize that probably no one but me cares, but I was pretty excited!

You can view the news clip here...I made the "Clover Hill Farms" sign.

http://whotv.com/2012/08/09/farmer-feedbackfair-distracts-from-drought/


And for those of you who really only check this blog to see pics of the kids and hear about them, something to satisfy you, too. 


First day of school.  Danny is in fifth and Caleb in third.  Sophie will be in kindergarten at home with me.  Eliza will be doing everything she can to prevent us from getting anything done at home. :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You make everything beautiful Holly!
Signs, kids, all wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Sharie said...

I haven't checked family blogs in quite awhile! What a fun surprise to see a recent post and pic too! (You and Eric don't change as quickly as the kids.) That was a nice video on your uncle and such a nice sign! Sad that his family farm/business is struggling so in this economy.

Has your new business been giving you signs to create?