Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Crazy Life

I was wrong in my prior post....we ARE crazy.

Our family of 6 is living in our friends' 2 bedroom basement apartment......indefinitely.

We moved out of our house before our closing date and then it never closed. Yes, you read right. Our house is still for sale and we are currently not living in it. We may move back in.

We currently have no home phone and no home address. At least I have a blog address. :)

Eric did have an interview on Friday that went very well. We'll see!

School gets out tomorrow and we'll see how creatively I can entertain four kids with MINIMAL toys and space. The pool is too much to handle with all four kids and just me.

It is so crazy, you just have to laugh......or cry. Depends on the day. Today I'm trying to laugh.

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Wasn't Jon and Kate plus 8's tag line, it's a crazy life, but it's our life?

The pool is kicking me in the hiney this year with 3! But, I refuse to give up.

Sandy said...

"And when God works it out, they will see HE IS GREAT!"
Praying,
Mom

Mindy said...

hang in there Holly! You could take a vacation to our house for a few days if you want--call ahead for availability. :)

Sharie said...

Praying for you. 'Normal' moving is difficult enough....!