Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cute Pics

Eliza taking a cat nap (well, me, too) the Sunday before Christmas. You may see that she has a red mark right under her right ear. The pediatrician said it was a hemo....something and would go away around age 2. And the date on the picture is wrong. Gotta change that.

Had I sent a Christmas card/birth announcement, this is the picture you would have seen. Yeah, shoulda coulda woulda. I'm lucky I got the picture taken at all. Hey, I got something done when the boys had a snow day after all! Eliza will be 4 mo. on Feb. 2, so I think this counts as a 4 mo. picture.




2 comments:

Mindy said...

cute, cute, cute! Since you didn't send pictures, would you email it to me? Just in case I'd ever get around to printing it . . .:)

Britt said...

Hi, Holly.
Don't know if you remember me, but this is Britt(Masson)Collingwood. Drama team at Salt Co. at ISU.
Anyway, found your site via Jason/Brenda Willis (think that's how). Anyway, just had to comment that you have CUTE kids.
-Britt :)